Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CUTEST Kid Photo Contest!

Think your child is the cutest child ever?! Of course you do, who doesn’t!? Submit an image to me of your child that you have taken, then I will post all of the entries in a separate blog post and you can send everyone you want to vote.

Details

1. Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, March 17th, 2010. I will post the images on Friday (3-19-10) and the voting will continue until Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at midnight. I will announce the winner on Friday, April 2nd.
You may submit one photo.

2. Each person may vote once per day.
A polling system will be keeping track of votes for me to keep it running smooth.

3. Anyone can enter. You do not have to be a previous client so tell all your friends about it. You may rally as many voters as you like. Friends, family, co-workers, strangers, passer-bys...you get the idea! LOL!

4. I will keep an update throughout the contest of the votes so you will have fair chance to get more if needed.

5. The winner will need to schedule the session before May 1st, 2010 or it will be voided. The prize is not transferable.

6. I will travel for the session up to 100 miles anywhere from the Lewiston/Clarkston valley.

Thank you for participating!!! I can't wait to see all the CUTE kids!!!
Have fun!!

Other Details to Remember...

  • The child can be any age between newborn and 18
  • The image can not be a professional portrait
  • The image must be no longer than 1,200 pixels on the longest side

You can email it to me at info@tamidavisphotography.com


Now for the GOOD stuff!

SOOOO what do you win?! The winner will get a free 2 hour session for up to 5 people with a digital package FOR FREE!! Woo-hoo!!

All other contestants will get $25 off a future session as long as they are booked before May 1st, 2010.

1 comment:

Callie said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! :) Now to just pick a picture. hehe!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop